Sunday, April 20, 2008

Answer


I just felt Like sharing a response I recently wrote. It is pretty self explanatory.

People don't have my best interest in mind,people are selfish,people disappoint, people hurt you, people don't care about you, people are trifling, people lie, people talk shit when they don't know shit, people fail to come through when they are needed, people do things that don't make sense,people like to see you fail, and right about now people make my head spin, and my heart hurt, and my stomach nauseas. so to answer no I am not talking to people. I don't really think that I know how to talk to people. I know you think I am weird or weirder depending on what your views of me were before. Actually let me say I'm not speaking face to face or on phones because clearly I am speaking to you now through the internet. phones because I don't have one and if I did I don't have much patiences and people would get shut down and feelings hurt then I will be viewed as mean and passed through the grapevine as such and I am not having it. face to face I don't trust myself not to give the screw face about every situation and I don't want to be continuously known as the miserable one. I don't know if you made it this far down but I guess I should put this as a disclaimer and say that nothing I have said above is directed at you( except the sentence about me being weird). You simply asked the question that I wanted to give the answer to. Thanks for asking I feel a little bit better in this moment. Hope You are well and not frightened to ask another.

p.s
This whole not talking to people thing started when I just wanted to get myself in some sort of balance. I believe everything happens for a reason and I was meant to take this break to take time and reassess and to think a whooooooooole lot. I am slowly trudging back to the light. and I will see who is really for me when I get there.

No comments: