Saturday, April 5, 2008

A day in my life


First of all I want to thank you for stopping by my blog. There will be a plenty of questions, ranting, rambling, fun facts/links and LOADS of ME! : ) just kick back and enjoy. OK on ward to the blogging.

Here I sit contemplating what is to become of my life. I have a goal in mind and various ways to accomplish it but as I try to access these options (Wham!) a door is slammed in my face. I am trying to remain positive because in the past having negative thoughts did nothing to improve the situation. I graduated college almost a year ago with the thought of taking a year off to have fun, explore maybe find a job and if that paid well stick with that for a year and then think about going back to school. Going back to school is a must for me. The part I am getting stuck with is what school and what program. You see I have many interests that are slowly developing into passions but I have this problem of decisiveness. So in this year since graduation I have had little fun, i did accomplish some exploring and I have found a part time job that leaves me with a headache every chance it gets and no actual plans of what the heck I'm going to do with my life. in addition to making a decision of what school to go to lies if I want to remain in this state that holds a lot of memories and like or to move to another state and start anew. What to do?

No comments: